Community repaint a scheme that is aimed at cutting paint waste by taking spare paint and leftover paint to donate to those in need.
They work with community organisations, local authorities, housing associations, manufacturers, retailers, businesses and many others to collect leftover, reusable paint and redistribute it into communities in need.
- Prevent a valuable resource from going to waste
- Reduce your paint disposal or procurement costs
- Improve your green credentials
- Support a local reuse organisation
- Benefit your local community
- Generate positive stories
Find your local scheme at their website: Community Repaint scheme